For more than 30 years, Sherman, Barber & Mullikin has provided accounting and consulting services for governmental organizations. Now, more than ever, financial managers need trusted assistance in navigating a difficult course as they attempt to provide more services with less resources. We help put government financial managers in a position of strength, allowing them to achieve greater efficiency, value and insights for effective decision-making.
Our team of professionals can help you sort through the maze of fee and financing alternatives with the following...............
- Development of New User Fees
- Financial Feasibility Studies
- Project Financing - Grants & Loans
- IURC Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
- Project Planning & Development
- Construction Monitoring and Reporting
- Budget Preparation
- Debt Refunding
- Investment Planning and Training