You may feel that you're too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. A comprehensive estate plan can save your family lots of time, heartache and money.
And we can help.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion of questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
We can help you...
You will also get help with...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and other powers of attorney
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Lessen taxes at time of death
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of your estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amend your plan as needed
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Charitable Giving
- Estate and trust tax returns
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.